Thursday, July 24, 2008

Awesome Chicken & Rice

Welcome to my recipe box! I will start off with the recipe that I fixed for my family last night. I think it is a keeper since my husband ate too much and ended up with a tummy ache! Is that a good or bad sign? hmmm...

He said it was a good thing. He named this recipe Awesome Chicken & Rice!

6 pieces of chicken breast (I buy the bags of chicken breast)
1 cup white rice (uncooked)
salt & pepper (I also use seasoned salt)
1 can cream of chicken (or other kind of your choice)
1 cup of water
1 pkg. of onion soup mix

Pour the white rice in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. Rinse and pat dry chicken. Place the chicken on top of rice. Salt and pepper the chicken. In a separate bowl mix the cream of chicken and water. Pour soup over chicken & rice. Sprinkle the onion soup mix over top. Seal tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!

No comments: